Monday, February 20, 2012

My first reading experiance started out rocky. As a elementary school student, I was not a good reader. The reason was because, I just  was not interested in it yet. So my mom started buying me alot of books,that she thought would interest me. My mom was allways a big reader,from magazines, to novels. So when I reached about the 5th grade,she bought me children books, to classic adult books.After a summer of reading, my reading improved so much.I started to love reading. To this day, reading is my escape from my reality dealing with life. It feels like I'm stealing some special,extra time for myself.






1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant mother. I'm glad to hear how a challenging experience became a triumph for you. You know the power of reading and how much you can learn by reading. You have a bright future ahead. I predict you will do well in this course if you commit to to it. Sounds like you have.

    ReplyDelete