Monday, May 21, 2012

reflection post


As I reflect on these last 15 weeks in class Reading 25, I feel kind of proud of myself. This is my second class completed in college. It took me a while to warm up to the routine of doing my work, but at the end I really got on the ball with keeping up. Now when I look back and compare my first entrance test, to the last final test on Townsend and Press, I see I did improve. It’s only a couple of points higher, but the rise in score with the main idea of paragraphs I’m totally pleased with. There is still room for improvement, but I feel I did accomplish something with those few higher points. What I will make sure I do in my next class is organized more of my time, for the class I choice. Just to make sure all the time in that class is used proficiently.  The book of my choice for this class reading was “THE HELP”. I kind of wish I had read the book before I saw the movie, because it ruined the good reading for me. Me loving to read, it was hard to keep my attention, because I already knew the main plot, and ending. The book was simply excellent in my opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. You should apply all that you've learned about reading in your future classess. Remember, you can always visit the Reading Center for any reading assistance that you need. I also hope to see you in another reading class in Spring 2013.

    ReplyDelete